The Audio Visual Company is seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of an Education Account Manager for AVCO’s K-12 Clientele. AVCO services all of the Hawaii Department of Education as well as Hawaii’s Independent Schools (Private Schools). The Education Account Manager is by far the most rewarding position as he/she will work side-by-side Hawaii’s Educators and Administrators that are forging the future of Hawaii’s Keiki and our workforce.
Ideal Candidates will poses the following experience and/or expertise:
- Have worked well with Educators and/or the Education System
- Have an understanding of the technology demands and needs of Educators in the Classroom
- Have at least a basic understanding of how basic AV and/or IT systems work
- Able to read and write well
- Have a passion for technology and supporting the Education System
The purpose of the AVCO Sales Account Manager is to network, create, and manage The Audio Visual Company’s (AVCO) relationships, in order to continue and grow business between the clientele and AVCO. To guide and educate the end-user/decision maker/client to be able to realize the solution they need. Ultimately, the AVCO Account Manager is the main touch point between the client and AVCO. Please submit your resume for consideration.
- Basic (or better) knowledge of AV systems
- Experience working with Educators and/or the Education System
- Passion for service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident and professional presentation skills for large audiences
- Maintain open lines of communication with VP of Sales and Teammates
- Be Humble: We always strive to learn more and be better