The Audio Visual Company is seeking qualified candidates to fulfill the role of a Military Account Manager for AVCO’s Department of Defense (DoD) Accounts. AVCO services many large Commands throughout the Pacific. AVCO’s Area of Operation extends from Hawaii to Guam, Korea, and Japan. AVCO has no DoD contracting vehicles. All of our work for every major command throughout the Pacific has been developed through 100% reputation. AVCO is seeking a Military Account Manager with a thorough knowledge of the DoD contracting system and has experience work with or for major commands throughout the Pacific. The AVCO Military Account Manager must be able to create and track their own opportunities. More importantly, AVCO’s Military Account Managers must be able to nurture, service, and manage existing accounts throughout the Pacific AO to foster lifelong partnerships.
Ideal Candidates will poses the following experience and/or expertise:
- Classified Clearances or ability to be Cleared
- Deep working knowledge of DoD Contracting
- Passion to serve US DoD and Service Men & Women
- Experience with AV/IT Systems in a Classified Environment
The purpose of the AVCO Sales Account Manager is to network, create, and manage The Audio Visual Company’s (AVCO) relationships, in order to continue and grow business between the clientele and AVCO. To guide and educate the end-user/decision maker/client to be able to realize the solution they need. Ultimately, the AVCO Account Manager is the main touch point between the client and AVCO. Please submit your resume for consideration.
- Good working knowledge of DoD Contracting
- Experience working with Generals/Admirals and/or Civilian Decision Makers (GS)
- Good working knowledge of AV systems
- Passion for service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident and professional presentation skills for large audiences
- Maintain open lines of communication with VP of Sales and Teammates
- Be Humble: We always strive to learn more and be better