AVCO recently installed such a system for a medical group which had a requirement for live grand rounds and the capability to play them back latter for those who missed the session. There were more than 15 different locations which needed to receive this content so a Mediasite server cluster was installed at DR Fortress in Honolulu where the content could be stored for later VOD. The Sonic Foundry Mediasite was AVCO’s choice as it has been a tried and proven solution. Mediasite solutions in Hawaii include the UH Manoa Schidler School of Business, the engineering department, and several corporate and financial organizations.
Record and deliver your online learning, interactive lectures and multimedia presentations automatically with Mediasite – the easiest, most reliable and most complete webcasting and knowledge management platform.
Your presenters teach, train or present as they always do, while Mediasite records everything they say and show and immediately delivers their multimedia presentation online for audiences to watch anytime, anywhere.
Why choose Mediasite? That’s simple.
Mediasite is the easiest to use
- Designed so presenters can present as usual – no slide uploads, software installations or new technology to learn
- Transforms your video, audio and visual aids instantly into interactive rich media presentations
- Starts and stops recording automatically with the built-in Scheduler for operator-free capture and publishing
- Integrates with your preferred Crestron® or AMX TM room automation systems
- Eliminates post-production and transcoding delays – online content is ready for viewing in the time it takes to give the presentation
- Creates online presentation Catalogs instantly without web development or integration skills
- Requires only a browser to watch presentations from a PC or a Mac®
Mediasite is the most reliable
- Never misses a capture thanks to our time-tested, patented recording technology
- Eliminates potential operator error with automated start/stop schedules
- Ensures high quality, error-free recording because you can see and monitor video and slide inputs
- Makes even high content volumes available without delay through automated and simultaneous publishing from multiple Recorders
- Guarantees your presentations remain secure with built in role-based security or integration with your Active Directory® or LDAP directory
- Ensures high availability and redundancy with load balancing support
- Scales to dependably meet your webcasting initiatives – from small implementations to campus- or company-wide
- Provides convenient web-based monitoring and management from anywhere
- Trusted by loyal customers and recognized as the best in class
Mediasite is the most complete
- Records, publishes, archives and manages your rich media presentations with a single, unified system
- Streams live and on-demand plus podcasts so users can watch and listen when it’s most convenient
- Provides all the tools to schedule, organize, index, customize, secure and track content
- Monitors all viewing activity and system use – making it easier to analyze trends for improved learning outcomes, increased performance or program effectiveness
- Accommodates any combination of presentation sources – audio, video, laptop, tablet, e-board, document camera, projector, digital instrumentation
- Integrates with existing AV systems to make capture available from any room where teaching, training or meetings occur
- Offers multiple deployment models so you can pick what works best for you – on-premise, hosting services or blended
See and hear what our customers have to say about Mediasite
Visit Mediasite to learn how our customers have used Mediasite to educate and inform their students, staff and audiences.